Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Terravita - Total Solar Eclipse



Available on Spotify: No
Last.fm: Here

I found this song while stumbling around dubstep pages on youtube. This song hooked me with its unique building introduction. Which they made great use of synths to help build you to the drop. Once the drop hits my sub sitting on my desk started moving around my desk. The bass drum hits are heavy and what you would want. But dont expect the melody to change much after the drop. It slows down a bit and goes right back to the same melody. All in all though this song just sounds awesome, not much variety but the main melody is enough to keep you hooked and wanting to listen to the song over and over.

1 comment:

  1. As much as I loved the Savant and terrabyte frenzy, This one's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete